Three months ago I finished those mlp rigs, and I tried to animate them. The result was bad…
I realized that my models were horrible. So I decided to redo everything from scratch.
This time I embraced the cartoony style of the show and everything is looking much better.
Here’s my first animation test with the new rig:
experimenting with the maya hair system.
Hey, sorry for the lack of updates :p
I’ve spent the last few months learning maya and working on this rig. I want the next TBSP episode to be super awesome! So it’s gonna take a really long time to finish it… D:
Busy Month. I’ve been working really hard on the new intros for TBFP, and the new TBSP episode, which is almost done! Just wait a few more days!
ZERO-ONE from Pokémon Snap